SRM Transformers SRM Transformers

Heh!

You know, the decepticons probebly had more screen time in this short, then in the entire summer movie! And yes, I agree completely with the point that the only reason the show even existed, was to sell MOAR TOYS. Also it is very refreshing to have an artist featured on the front page, who considers the opinions of other NG users valid enough to reply to what they are saying! Thank you sir!

Battosai810 responds:

yeah, not enough decepticon screen time in the movie!
and yeah, transformers was pretty much the best toy commercial on tv, gotta love it.
and thanks for the kind words personally - i try to reply to every review and take constructive criticism to heart. i know with some people who get thousands of reviews a day on their toons they might not have the time, but i try to be pretty level with fans and critics :)
thanks for the good review!

Starfire Hentai Parody Starfire Hentai Parody

nice

yeah.imguilty.

Raven TeenTitans Hentai 2 Raven TeenTitans Hentai 2

whooo

YAY CHURROS!

TF: Preloaders TF: Preloaders

woah...

Nice job, I actually learned somthin on NG! A MIRICLE!

MrBobo64 responds:

lol, hoorah! I'm glad it was helpful, thank you!

Linkin Park- Numb (Orches Linkin Park- Numb (Orches

hah

Seems to me that a whole lot of people have to attemt LP sooner or later, this is one of the better efforts.

mechanoid-9 responds:

Thank you. I haven't thought of checking out other remixes yet, but will do so soon.

Melodic Erotica Melodic Erotica

dude!

You get 9 for an AWESOME song, and 11 for the rant lol. TEN. FIVE. END.

Quarl responds:

lol. Thanks :P

Closed off [an instrument Closed off [an instrument

Heh, TAKE THIS!

AND HERE'S YOUR SECOND TEN! Lol, the song did have a variety of sounds, but what impressed me was the steady core beat that the other instruments seemed to revolve around. Oh, and extra points for replying to reviews!

alternativesolution responds:

YAY!! ANOTHER 10
OMG I FEEL SO SPECIAL!! :D:D
thanks so much for leavin one
and noticing that thing in the beat :P
-alty ":D